What makes music a universal language is the fact that everyone can indulge in it without any restrictions. No matter how young or old you may be, it is never too early or late to learn to play a musical instrument and enjoy the experience.
There are no rules or restrictions on who can and cannot learn music. The Music Industry throughout the world is blessed with a plethora of talented singers, music composers, instrumentalists and other successful music artists and several more are entering this field everyday!
There are those who want to make a career in music while there are those who simply want to learn to play a musical instrument to make themselves happy and enjoy music. So it can be said that music is such an art that can be acquired and learnt by anyone who has the interest and inclination to do so!
- Children: By starting early, children can learn the art of playing a Musical Instrument at a young age and improve in doing so over time. It has been seen that by learning music, children are able to develop and grow effectively. Parents should encourage their children to pursue their interest in music along with their education as it is
- a great hobby to have
- keeps the child involved and occupied, and
- may open up many avenues in the future.
- Teenagers: Those in their teens are naturally inclined to music and if interested in making their own music, these growing individuals can begin learning music (vocal & Instrumental) depending on where their interest lies.
- Playing music is a great hobby.
- Being formally trained assists in getting prepared for a career in music in the future.
- Adults: In between all your work pressures, busy schedules and stressful lives, you will find learning to play a musical instrument a great stress buster and mood enhancer.
- Senior Citizens: It is never too late to learn! Besides keeping you busy and constructively occupied, learning music can help you to fight memory loss, interact with other like minded individuals and can even lower your blood pressure.
As can be seen above, music is for everyone and if you have the interest, you must start learning music today!
Want to contribute an Article to musicalescapades.com?
- Do you know how to play a raag on your guitar / keyboard / violin?
- Do you sing classical songs which are based on ragas? If yes, write in to us with your experiences and tips
Email us Article Title, Article Content, Your Name, email id and brief profile to email@example.com