Talents Promotion & Role of Music Promoters
Promoters have an important role to play in the music industry. As is clear from their name, promoters are those people who are associated closely with musicians, artists and other performers. They take on the job of promoting and popularizing live stage shows and performances.
Being a music promoter is definitely not child’s play as it involves a variety of serious responsibility that must be shouldered well.
The most important roles of a promoter include –
1) Fixing dates for live shows with the performers and bands.
2) Blocking the venue for the dates that have been decided.
3) Drawing up all the necessary papers and agreement regarding the fees etc.
4) Band promotion as well as promoting the live show / concert / tour.
Promoters are like managers and have the complete responsibility of ensuring that the show is a success. No technical snags or unexpected problems should come up to spoil any aspect of the performance.
Want to contribute an Article to musicalescapades.com?
- Do you know how to play a raag on your guitar / keyboard / violin?
- Do you sing classical songs which are based on ragas? If yes, write in to us with your experiences and tips
Email us Article Title, Article Content, Your Name, email id and brief profile to firstname.lastname@example.org