There is no denying the fact that life without music will be dull, boring and incomplete. People of all age groups enjoy listening to music though, their tastes in music may differ from one another.
A teenager may enjoy fast, upbeat and rock music while an adult may prefer slow, soothing and instrumental pieces. While listing to music is quite a common and popular hobby, creating music and learning to play a musical instrument can be an even richer and more satisfying experience.
Benefits of Learning to Play a Musical Instrument
Here are some of the most important benefits of learning music and playing a Musical Instrument of your choice –
1. Playing Music is an Enriching Experience: Whether you learn vocal music or acquire the skills necessary for playing a Musical Instrument, the experience can be highly enriching and satisfying!
2. Playing Music is an Art: Whether you want to make a career in music or want to learn music just for personal satisfaction and interest, in the long run you learning an art form that will stay with you forever.
3. Playing Music is Good for your Health and Mood: The use of Music in Music Therapy has confirmed the fact that music has the ability to refresh, strengthen, heal and enrich a person.
Whenever you are sad, unhappy or depressed, you can cheer yourself up by playing your favourite tune on your Guitar or doing some riyaaz on your Tabla.
4. Playing Music is Fun: Once you know how to play music on an instrument of your choice such as a Piano, Keyboard, Tabla, Guitar, Harmonium, Sitar etc, you can never get bored. Besides entertaining yourself, you can also perform for your family, friends and acquaintances and share the magic of music!
5. Playing Music Keeps you Constructively Occupied: If you are looking at developing a hobby that keep you constructively occupied, then learning to play a musical instrument is a very good option! And the best part is – anyone can learn music!
Playing and creating music is an extremely fulfilling experience and if you have the opportunity and interest, you must indulge in this same. After all, Everyone Can Learn Music.
Want to contribute an Article to musicalescapades.com?
- Do you know how to play a raag on your guitar / keyboard / violin?
- Do you sing classical songs which are based on ragas? If yes, write in to us with your experiences and tips
Email us – Article Title, Article Content, Your Name, email id and brief profile to email@example.com